There is do doubt that the ways that we work, live and build our lives has been interrupted by Covid19. But this interruption – or dare we say, “disruption” – has given us pause for thought.
Are we creating the business world we want to work in?
How does this/ impact work culture? What does it mean for our mental health?
Do our ways of working need to change to reflect a new reality?
What tools and technology can be used to imagine, create and shape a new business future?
This recorded panel of leaders working at the forefront of change and transformation features:
- Dr Petrina Casey, Director, Health Policy, Prevention and Supervision, SIRA
- Nadine Castle, The Culture Group
- Wayne Slager, CollaborationACTION Network Resource Group (CNRG)
- Joanne Jacobs, Disruptors Co (demo of TheAirWorks platform)
- Gavin Heaton, Disruptors Co.